Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
I snuck a few questions from Friday Five.1. Is there a smell that will immediately sicken you?
2. When you want quiet, where do you go?
3. Do you need/prefer total darkness when you sleep?
4. What is your least favorite taste?
5. How heavily do you rely upon your sense of touch?
6. Do you mostly prepare your meals at home or do you eat out more?
7. Is there a time of day when you are more likely to buy food already prepared?
8. What is your average weekly grocery bill (for how many people)? What is your total restaurant/fast food bill for an average week?
9. What is your favorite meal to prepare at home?
10. What is your favorite meal to order in a restaurant?
11. Do you believe in fate?
12. If Karma was to visit you now, would it be kind or kick you in the butt?
13. Do you believe you have lived another life previous to this one?
14. What do you believe in with an unshakable resolve?
15. What one factor influences your life the most?