Today we ripped off a TWO bloggers first: Jason Crouch from the blog the Austin Dude. The second: from elsewhere, I worked twice as hard this weekend to make up for the last :) It was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday!
1: Who is your favorite Musical Artist from when you were a teenager?
2: Who is your favorite game show host?
4: If you could meet anyone again from your childhood, who would it be?
5: Where did you want to live when you were growing up?
7: If you could live in any point of history when would it be and why?
9. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don't care, just share.
10. What's your favorite Beatles song?
11. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be?
12. Would you rather host a party or be a guest?
13. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that?
14. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing?
15. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?)
16. Snacks. Salty or sweet?
17. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn't realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there?
18. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?
19. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don't like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle?
20. Your favorite spring comfort food? (Last week it was beverage.)
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week and HAPPY EASTER!. See you next Sunday!