Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and
Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
These are several questions stolen from Durward Discussion: a trip through time.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
2. Where did you go on the very first vacation of your life?
3. Open the door of your refrigerator. What is the first thing you see?
4. Tell us about your first kiss OR your last first date.
5. If you had wings to fly about the universe, where is the first place you’d land?
6. What is the first thing you do when you get in your car?
7. What is the first thing you ever said to your firstborn?
8. What is the last thing you heard about your first love?
9. If you had created the world in seven days yourself, what would you have created on the First Day?
10. What is the first song in your IPOD or song list?
11. What is the first tangible thing you lost that you could never find again?
12. Who is your favorite First Lady of all time?
13. Post a link to your first blog post.
14. When was the last time you needed First Aid?
15. Can you explain what a first down is in football?