Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and
Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. All things pumpkin are everywhere. What is your one very favorite pumpkin flavored food or drink? Do you wish it was available all year or do you only want it in the Fall?
2. What product would you seriously stockpile if you found out they weren't going to sell it anymore?
3. What is the most interesting thing you have seen online this week?
4. Is it better to be a "big fish in a small pond" or a "small fish in a big pond"?
5. Do you play chess? Are you good at it?
6. Tell us something random about your week.
7. What is your favorite Frank Sinatra song?
8. Has your state approved the sale of medical marijuana? In a nutshell, what are your thoughts on the subject?
9. Einstein’s Theory of Happiness is: “A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.” Was Einstein right?
10. Do you enjoy fresh peaches? What is your favorite way to use them in a recipe?