Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and
Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
Stolen from SwapBot
1. You can breathe underwater or be able to fly. Which one would you choose and why?
2. What's your go to order at a café?
3. Where do you feel the safest?
4. What is the one book or book series you could reread without getting bored for the rest of time?
5. You will receive ten million dollars, but you need to spend one million dollars in 24 hours to receive the other nine million tax free (and you can’t tell anyone what you’re doing). What do you spend it on?
6. What was your favorite vacation to date?
7. Is there any scent that reminds you of a specific memory? What is the scent and what does it remind you of?
8. What is your favourite TV series? Do you have just one or more?
9. They say that in life you need to try everything. Are there things you will never try?
10. If I ask you to close your eyes and remember a picture of you, what do you see ?
11. What was your childhood bedroom like?
12. Are you a GoodWill, or any second hand store customer?
13. How do you feel about the death penalty?
14. If you could live in any fictional world, where would it be?
15. Do you believe in ghosts/spirits & have you had any experiences with them?