Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and
Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
Taken from the Book of Questions
1. If you saw a dog locked in a hot car, what would you do?
2. Is it easy for you to accept help when you need it?
3. Have you ever been in a fashion show?
4. Would you like to be famous?
5. What is your most compulsive habit?
6. What do you most strive for in your life: accomplishment, security, love, power, excitement, knowledge, or something else?
7.How close and warm is your family?
8 Does that fact that you have never done a thing before increase or decrease its appeal to you?
9. If your friends start belittling a common acquaintance, would you defend that person?
10. Do you make a special effort to thank someone who does you a favor How do you react when you aren’t thanked for going out of your way for someone?
11. Since adolescence, in what 3-year period do you feel you experienced the most personal growth and change?
12. When you do something ridiculous, how much does it bother you to have other people notice it and laugh at you?
13. Do you believe in capital punishment?
14. Do you find it so hard to say “no” that you regulalry do favors yo do not want to do?
15. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?