Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and
Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
Taken from the Sleepy Rambles
1. Do you ever give things away to your friends?
2. Does it make you uncomfortable when your parents talk about finding people attractive? If your parents don’t make comments like that, what sort of things can your family members say that do make you feel uncomfortable?
3. Have you ever heard of an “alternative spring break”? Have you ever participated in one or known someone who has?
4. Is there anyone’s friendship or relationship, in particular, that makes you jealous?
5. Is there a book series where you loved the first book, but for some reason the other books in the series just didn’t measure up?
6. Are you a registered voter?
7. Are there any stores/restaurants that you would like to shop/eat at, but there aren’t any located near enough to you?
8. How many people would you say you are close with? Who are they?
9. Do you ever have smell hallucinations?
10. Is there something that you did not used to take seriously, that you either now take seriously or wish that you had in the past (e.g., a relationship that you miss, your education, etc.)?
11. Are there any subjects that you are interested in so much that you would read whole books or academic journals about them?
12. Are you physically affectionate with your friends?
13. When you were in school, did you witness a lot of bullying? How did the teachers react to name-calling or violence?
14. If there is a specific celebrity (or two, or three!) that you dislike, is it because of petty reasons or is it because they’ve done something absolutely damning in your mind?
15. Are any of your friends/relatives actually impressive artists or writers?