Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
Pandora has posted a bunch of Coronavirus questions on her blog and shared them with all of us. Thanks, Pandora!!
1. Has the COVID-19 affected your work environment?
2. How are you feeling about the Coronavirus?
3. Has anybody you know been tested / have you?
4. Do you have any friends stuck in any exotic locations?
5. Have you changed any of your personal habits due to the pandemic?
6. What is the craziest thing you've seen or heard about the outbreak?
7. Do you think our politicians are doing enough to curb the crisis?
8. Have you stockpiled anything because of the crisis?
9. What do you think you will miss the most if you are subject to a lock in?
10. What is the weirdest rumour you've heard about the virus?
11. Do you have a favourite meme about the virus?
12. Has the virus made you grateful for anything?
13. Have any of your plans been upset by the outbreak?
14. Are you planning do to anything different because of the COVID-19 outbreak?
15. What do you hope to see in six months time?
16. Has the Coronavirus upset your mental health in any way?