Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
2. If you had the chance to go back in time and change one thing would you do it?
3. If a doctor gave you five years to live, what would you try to accomplish?
4. What is the difference between innocence and ignorance?
5. What is the simplest truth you can express in words?
6. What gives your life meaning?
7. Can there be happiness without sadness? Pleasure without pain? Peace without war?
8. What’s the one thing you’d like others to remember about you at the end of your life?
9. Is there such a thing as perfect?
10. What do you love most about yourself?
11. Is it more important to do what you love or to love what you are doing?
12. What do you imagine yourself doing ten years from now?
13. What small act of kindness were you once shown that you will never forget?
14. To what degree have you controlled the course your life has taken?
15. If you looked into the heart of your enemy, what do you think you would find that is different from what is in your own heart?