Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Amber from His Girl’s Blog. She explains that she ripped it off because she had seen it on several blogs. Now, she will see it posted on a lot more blogs. Her meme post gave at least four bloggers (including their links) their props. But, it was probably stolen at EACH OF THOSE blogs as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Family Meme
1. What is something your mom/wife always says to you?
2. What makes your mom/wife happy?
3. What makes your mom/wife sad?
4. How does your mom/wife make you laugh?
5. What was your mom/wife like as a child?
6. How old is your mom/wife?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom/wife do when you're not around?
10. If your mom/wife becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom/wife really good at?
12. What is your mom/wife not very good at?
13. What does your mom/wife do for a job?
14. What is your mom/wife's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom/wife?
16. If your mom/wife were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom/wife do together?
18. How are you and your mom/wife the same?
19. How are you and your mom/wife different?
20. How do you know your mom/wife loves you?
21. What does your mom/wife like most about your dad/yourself?
22. Where is your mom/wife's favorite place to go?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!