Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Miranda from the blog The Times of Miranda. She thanks to Mud for prodding some fodder her way, in the way of a meme. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Mud Meme
1. What are your current obsessions?
2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
3. What's for dinner?
4. Last thing you bought?
5. What are you listening to?
6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?
7. Favorite holiday spots?
8. Reading right now?
9. 4 words to describe yourself.
10. Guilty pleasure?
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
12. Planning to travel to next?
13. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
14. When did you last get tipsy?
15. Care to share some wisdom?
16. Nicest thing anyone’s ever said to you?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!