Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!
Today we ripped this meme off blogger named Boppo from the blog Boppo the Clown's Journal. She states that she grabbed it at Drgncrystlwkr. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It is a long meme, so we will do it in parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Clown's Meme 1
1. How old will you be in five years?
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
3. How tall are you?
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
5. What’s the last movie you saw?
6. Who was the last person you called?
7. Who was the last person to call you?
8. What was the last text message you received?
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
14. What color are your eyes?
15. What time did you wake up today?
16. What are you wearing right now?
17. What is your favorite christmas song?
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
22. Do you tan or burn?
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
26. How big is your bed?
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
29. What color are your sheets?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What is your favorite season?
32. What do you like about Autumn?
33. What do you like about winter?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!