Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!
Today something Is a bit different... Finding memes every Sunday is a challenge. We automatically eliminate a meme that originated on another meme site. We hate yes/no memes. But we recognize that the way we do this accounts for it being the most played meme in the blogosphere. Today we found two memes that we liked but were both rather short. So we simple merged them. The first eight questions were ripped from a blogger named Ian from the blog Team Ian 4ever. He does not say where he ripped this off. Questions 9 through 20 were stolen from Terence from the blog Long Ago and Not True Anyway. He states that he grabbed it from George. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: Judd's Merged Meme
1. What were doing 10 years ago?
2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world
3. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire:
4. Three of your habits:
5. Five jobs that you've have had:
6. Five places that you've lived:
7. Five things that you did yesterday:
8. Five people you would want to get to know more about:
9. Abortion: for or against it?
10. Do you think the world would fail with a female president?
11. Do you believe in the death penalty?
12. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?
13. Are you for or against premarital sex?
14. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
15. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?
16. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?
17. Should the war in Iraq be called off?
18. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?
19. Do you believe in spanking your children?
20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!