Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Dana at the blog Amid Life's Crises. Today is a special meme. Dana explains why! "Let's see, this started out as Jay doing Savannah's “Questions” meme - a meme with a twist. This meme is constantly evolving - I answer the 10 questions that Jay posted and then post 10 questions of my own for anyone to answer on their blog or in comments. Jay asked some great questions - I couldn't resist the pull to the "dark side." So, in the same spirit, at Sunday Stealing we've added ten of our own questions! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Dark Side Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course)
2. What is your dream car?
3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog?
4. iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want?
5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate.
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance?
9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up. (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.)
10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do?
11. What were you doing 10 years ago?
12. By this time next year, I ...
13. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing?
14. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime?
15. What is your greatest pet peeve?
16. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles?
17. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
18. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
19. What are you dreading at the moment?
20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
21. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship.
22. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
23. Do you have any famous relatives?
24. How many different beverages have you drank today?
25. What is something you are excited about?
26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?
27. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?
29. What’s a word that you say a lot?
30. Who is your worst enemy?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!