Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!
Today we ripped this meme not from a blogger but from you, our players and friends. We asked for original questions last week. And did you guys deliver! We believe we’ve got everyone in the credits. If we missed you, let us know! The star players who submitted questions were: Hooting Anni, Niko, Wendy, Melanie, Ace, Bambie, Zoan, Dixie Chick, Lynette from A Blog in the Rough, The Gal, Katie, Hazel, Me, Mark from An Erie Tapestry, Mamo Ko, Cat., Noelle, Kwizgiver, Shakaku, Catch Her in the Wry, Brandt, Debster, Zh3en22, Americanising Desi and Kathy. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Sunday Stealing Player's Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. :::sniff, sniff::: Is the dog in the house?
2. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?
3. What's the worst experience you've ever had involving alcohol?
4. What's the worst thing you've ever done to another person?
5. Who do you think started the concept of memes?
6. Give a song title or line that describes how you are feeling right now.
7. What's your favorite search engine? Yahoo!, Google, Ask, Bing? or something else?
8. If Paul is the Cute One and John is the Smart One and George is the Quiet One and Ringo is the Funny One, which Beatle are you?
9. The democratic government decides that, not only do we have to share our money with people who choose not to work, we also have to share our children with those who do not want to ruin their bodies with being pregnant. Which child do you give up?
10. When should you procrastinate - now or later?
11. What is your favorite fast food?
12. What was your favourite game as a child?
13. Why terrible twos have to be terrible
14. Describe your favorite family member.
15. What does your favorite breakfast consist of?
16. What food is better the day after it was made?
17. What was your last big purchase?
18. When was the last time you kissed someone and really enjoyed it?
19. Why are there memes?
20. Described yourself using two words that rhyme. (i.e. fuddy-duddy)
21. If you were given the option of a "do-over" in life .. would you take it?
22. What movie makes (or has made) you cry? What touched you about it?
23. What is one big mistake that you did in your life? And what did you do to make it right?
24. When Life Gives You Lemons, What Do You Do With Them?
25. How different are you in real life as compared to the online identity you have created for yourself?
26. Do you know what your parents would have named you if you had been born the opposite sex?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!