Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Jayne at the blog Journey Through Grace. She states that she was tagged by her friend The Bug at the blog Bug Eye's View. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The 14 Question Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What do you consider your hometown to be?
2. What’s the hardest part of your average day?
3. The easiest? Why?
4. What beverage do you reach for to quench your thirst?
5. What is one not-so-secret goal you have for your life? I’ll let you keep your secret ones to yourself.
6. What physical pain do you fear most? For example, I’m trying to decide how bad my jaw pain needs to get before I risk a potential needle from my dentist. So, for me, throbbing is preferable to jabbing.
7. Where do you find solace?
8. What makes you the saddest when you read/see the news?
9. What do you eat for a favorite snack?
10. What movie could you/would you watch more than two or three times and still enjoy just as much as the first time?
11. What boy/girl first made you cry?
12. What brand of coffee/tea do you drink most often?
13. Dig in the dirt with or without garden gloves?
14. James Taylor or Carly Simon?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!