Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go
Today we ripped this meme off not from a blogger but from a website that does (among other things) celebrity interviews. On Friday they asked 20 questions to recording artist Dwight Twilley. The site is called Pop Matters and you can read the original interview here. We enjoyed the questions so much that we decided to steal them! We only did very slight editing to make a couple of the questions more universal. We hope you enjoy latest our and greatest! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Dwight Twilley Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. The latest book or movie that made you cry?
2. The fictional character most like you?
3. The greatest album, ever?
4. Star Trek or Star Wars? Why?
5. Your ideal brain food?
6. Everyone is proud of a certain accomplishment, which one for you??
7. You want to be remembered for ...?
8. Let's talk about recording artists. Who do you find the most inspirational?
9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature?
10. Your hidden talents . . .?
11. The best piece of advice you actually followed?
12. The best thing you ever bought, stole, or borrowed?
13. What is the most comfortable clothes that you wear?
14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be?
15. Time travel: where, when and why?
16. Stress management: hit man, spa vacation or Prozac?
17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or . . .?
18. Environment of choice: city or country, and where on the map?
19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country?
20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!