Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Rol Hirst at the blog Sunset Over Slawit. We've ripped from him once before. He states that he doesn't remember where he stole it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Sunset Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What is your favorite Mexican dish?
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate?
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings?
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches?
5. Is religion a crutch?
6. In your region, what is the “big” high school sport?
7. Do you consider yourself rich?
8. Which of these would you have the best chance administering:
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
B) Hip Hop
10. What’s the worst news you’ve ever delivered to someone?
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.
12. New variation on an old question: If there’s a song in your head that just won’t get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
Still stuck on not having a 'why' for the dance question. And appreciating how quiet it is in my head now with no repeating song :D
Fun questions! I've never participated before :)
I'm going mexican on the 14th because of question no. 1 :) Thanks for the idea.
here with my entry this week...i love the questions...always. happy SS
Joining the SS again this week.
Have a happy Sunday :D
In the Company of Me
lovin' every bit of sunday stealing..my entry's up too:)
Enjoy your blog. Thank you for hosting a great meme!
done, check me out!
This is a really good read for me, the Speed Dating Questions. Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.
Post a Comment