You guys rock! Thanks for helping us launch WTIT on facebook...
We have just set up WTIT Tape Radio's facebook
page. If you'd like to see what we're up to on facebook, just say you like our page. Simply click here and hit "like"! Thanks! We're not too proud to beg. Again, thanks for all of you who helped out last week! Peace! Here's today's Stealing...
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Leo from the blog Leonine's Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal, hosts. It has 5,000 questions. He did a hundred. So, we will break it up into parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Who are you?
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
3. When you aren't memes like this one what are you doing?
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
16. How is (or was) your relationship with your parents?
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
25. Who have you hugged today?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!