Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It's 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. Lots of parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at
141. What's the difference between Stealing and other memes that you do?
142. Best cartoon show ever?
143. Does it matter to you if your significant other smokes?
144. Do you ever use your full name?
145. Do you get annoyed easily?
146. Indecent proposal: Would you sleep with an attractive billionaire for millions of $?
147. Where do you draw the line?
148. Have you ever been on a road trip?
149. What’s your favorite drink?
150. Which is better, amazing eyes or an amazing smile? Why?
151. What was your first thought this morning?
152. Have you ever wanted to go to sleep and not wake up?
153. Would you try to take over the world?
154. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?
155. Have you ever been asked to do something disgusting?
156. How much cash do you have right now?
157. Tell us something totally random about yourself.
158. What really turns you off?
159. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
160. You’re having a bad day. Who do you want to talk to?
161. Have you ever studied the Bible?
162. What really turns you off?
163. What's a goal that you'd like to achieve?
164. Name one celebrity you hate, and why.
165. What’s your favorite store?
166. What's one goal you’d like to achieve this year?
167. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex?
168. Who is your oldest friend? How long have you known them?
169. Do you like photography?
170. Pain or no gain?
171. What's something people say that you generally find annoying?
172. How often do you change your myspace/facebook/etc profile?
173. Do you ever cook?
174. Have you ever been on a boat?
175. What do you do most when you’re bored?
176. What is your favorite musical instrument?
177. What’s your phone ringtone?
178. Have you ever been in a movie? (Either amateur of professional.)
179. Describe your life currently in five words.
180. Where did you last fly to and why?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday! (208)
Happy Independence Day Bud & Kathy!
Back at you, Shannon!
Hey...sneaky sneaky sticking this in on the Fourth!! At least thanks for adding the note to this week's meme!
Post a Comment