Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Vicky from the blog Books, Cats and Tech. It was called “The 100 Useless Questions Meme”. They did not lie. We just took the ones that were less useless than the others. She does not explain where she got it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us atThank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday! (213)
· Have you ever written a song?
· Have you ever been in the opposite sex's public toilet?
· Are you superstitious?
· What's the most daring thing you've done?
· Did you have a baby blanket? Do you still sleep with it?
· Have you ever tried to cut your own hair? If yes, how’d it work out?
· Have you ever sleepwalked?
· If you could be any age, what age would you be?
· What is your dream car?
· What is your favorite cartoon of all time?
· If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first?
· Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
· How many foreign countries have you visited?
· If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float?
· Do you talk in your sleep?
· Have you ever slipped in the bathtub?
· If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be?
· Have you ever re-gifted?
· If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be?
· If you could participate in an Olympic Event, what would it be?
· If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick?
· What do you think is your best feature?
· If you were to win an Oscar, what kind of movie would it be for?
· Which of the five senses is most important to you?
· Would you be a more successful painter or singer?
· How many years will/did you end up going to college?
· Have you ever had surgery?
· What do you like to collect?
· How many collectibles do you have?