Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named from the blog The Unfulfiller of Expectation. It’s 88 questions, we will do it in parts. She does not state where she found the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at
24. Tell me what's on your mind?
25. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
26. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
25. When did you last talk to your BFF?
28. When is your next road trip?
29. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
30. How's your heart?
31. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?
32. Do you think somebody's secretly in love with you?
33. What are you planning on doing after this?
34. Last time you yelled at someone?
35. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
36. Who do you not get along with?
37. What does your most recent text say?
38. What are you wearing right now?
39. You're locked in a room with the person you last kissed in high school, how is it?
40. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese?
41. What's your favorite boy and girl name?
42. How did you feel when you woke up?
43. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
44. Do you think Clint Eastwood would have been better talking to a table?
45. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday! (217)