Today we ripped off a blogger named CV Rick from the blog CVRick Ninja Writer. He states that he got it from Alan, via Mrs. Chili. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Don't let the title fool you, it is Gender Friendly.
Sunday Stealing: The Not So Manly Meme
1. Boxers? Briefs? Boxer briefs? Thongs? Bikinis? Commando?
2. What’s your fussiest personal care routine?
3. Do you have a favorite tool? Power or manual?
4. Can you change your own oil? Do you?
5. What’s the “manliest / 'womenliest” thing you do on a regular basis?
6. What’s something “manly” that you never learned how to do?
7. Do you ever cry? If so, what’s your trigger?
8. Do you have a chivalrous streak? How does it manifest itself?
9. Do you have a chauvinistic streak? How does it manifest itself?
10. What’s your favorite movie?
11. What’s the dumbest, testosterone-inspired thing you’ve ever seen?
12. What quality do you think makes a good man good? Do you have that quality?
13. Toilet seat up or down?
14. If your significant other is away, do you cook for yourself or eat out of cans and boxes (or rely on local drive-throughs and delivery)?
15. What societal expectation of being a man / women do you most resent?
16. What’s the best part - societal-wise - about being a man / women?
17. Will you stop to ask for directions?
18. What’s one thing about your significant other that you just cannot understand, no matter how hard you try?
19. What do you need to have in the shower?
20. Do you burp/fart/scratch? Do you do anything stereotypically male?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
Here we go Mr. Lance! Your Hi-Mess has done stealing again! Cool one this week;)
Turns out I answered LAST week's SS instead of this one. Owell...
Post a Comment