It's Thanksgiving in the States! Wishing everyone a lovely holiday!
This week's Thanksgiving Meme comes from the archives!
1. What do you have for breakfast on Thanksgiving?
2. Do you go to a Thanksgiving parade or watch one on TV?
3. Do you serve appetizers, lunch, or snacks during the day?
4. What are the traditional favorites?
5. What new recipes will you try this year?
6. What part of the meal do you never compromise?
7. Who gets to carve the turkey?
8. Family style around the table or buffet style and everyone sits wherever there’s room?
9. How many will be at your table this year?
10. Once you're at the table, do you say grace or a toast or does everyone go around and say what they're thankful for?
11. Cranberry sauce… yay or nay?
12. What time do you eat Thanksgiving Dinner?
13. Three best pies for Thanksgiving dessert?
14. Do you have dessert right after the main meal or later on?
15. Favorite leftover?
Have a Happy And Safe Holiday!
Enjoy your holiday, everyone! Hope you're able to spend it with family and friends.
This is a fun meme. I'm going to use this on my Thanksgiving post. I will come back and link if it's still open.
Enjoy your holiday, Thanks for hosting Sunday Stealing
Hope you can visit my Sunday Stealing
Post a Comment