March 7, 2015

Threes Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. 


Let's go!!!

Threes Meme

From Remember the Stars

1. Three things that scare me: 
 2. Three people who make me laugh: 
3. Three things I love: 
4. Three things I hate: 
5. Three things I don't understand: 
6. Three things on my desk: 
7. Three things I'm doing right now: 
8. Three things I want to do before I die: 
9. Three things I can do: 
10. Three things I can't do: 
11. Three things you should listen to: 
12. Three things you should never listen to: 
13. Three things I'd like to learn: 
14. Three favorite foods: 
15. Three beverages I drink regularly: 
16. Three shows I watched as a kid:




6 comments:

Meghan Sara said...

I liked these questions!!

Stacey Minter said...

I liked the meme this week. See you next weekend. Have a good weekend.

Terri D said...

Thanks for another good Sunday meme!

zippiknits...sometimes said...

this is a great set of questions!

Sorry I'm late to the party. I have to water plants but I'll be back soon to read all your answers!

Eloquent Obi said...

this was fun!

Bev Sykes said...

Funny that everyone answers the question about one thing "that's in your purse that you like to clean," without noticing that there is a : after purse, meaning that it's actually TWO things...one thing in your purse, and one thing that you like to clean. At least that's the way I interpreted it.l