Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post.
We found this gem because it was kindly given to us from our friend Bev from the blog Funny The World. Bev has been a faithful follower of Sunday Stealing for years. We are still on the mend from that pesky broken neck. It’s almost two months since the surgery. We’ve still have a way to go. So, the help from you folks is SO appreciated. We may at some point try to recruit a new author here, but as we have said, we are working on some marketing to increase our audience. But now it’s time to toast!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Do you send out Xmas cards and if so how many do you send?
3. What do you think of photo cards?
4. How about the tree thing – do you have one every year? Do you prefer a real or artificial?
5. Describe your typical tree (size, decorations, type). If you don’t have a tree, do you decorate and if so, tell us about it. (If you don’t decorate make up a story here…)
6. Do you hang up stockings? Whose names are on them (and relationships)?
7. Your favorite Xmas movie(s) are?
8. Tell us about an Xmas movie you hate.
9. What’s favorite Xmas Song(s)
10. What holiday song makes you want to hurl?
11. What do you prefer for your holiday meal?
12. When do you open your gifts?
13. Do you buy gifts for your pet?
14. What's the worst gift you've ever gotten?
15. Do you ever travel for the holiday?
16. Did you see Santa as a child?
17. Have you ever gone caroling?
18. Do you drive around and look at the Xmas lights?
19. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
20. Do you know how to ice skate? If yes, when did you skate the last time?
21. Are we crazy for thinking that the holiday season is WAY too commercial?
22. Have you ever worked Xmas eve or Xmas day?
23. What are your Xmas pet peeves?
24. What’s your favorite thing about the holidays?
25. Here's your chance to say something significant to our players. Go for it!
From Kwizgiver, Judd Corizan & Bud Weiser: Have the best holiday ever! We believe that this is our first post on Christmas Day - so it's special!!
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!