authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Place for Pumpkin Questions
1. If "happiness" was the global currency, what kind of work would make you a gazillionaire?
2. Would you break the law to save someone you loved? And, if so, how far would you be willing to take it?
3. Is it possible to really know the truth without questioning it first?
4. Do you remember that one time . . . oh, about 5 years ago or so . . . when you were really, really upset? Does it really matter now? If not now, then when?
5. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
6. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
7. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
8. Would you rather be an anxious genius, or a tranquil fool?
9. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
10. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please consider liking WTIT on Facebook. Click here. Link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
There's a little confusion here. This was really stolen from Pumpkin Delight -- The Average Girl with a Great Pornstar Name.
Patrick is someone else entirely.
Thanks Gal - I'll fix it.
Post a Comment