Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blogauthored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post.
We found this gem from a blogger named Kontan from Kontan’s Place. She explains that she stole the questions from "Tense". But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Please consider liking WTIT on Facebook. Click here. Or on Twitter @wtit.
Sunday Stealing: The Random Questions, Part 683
1. How old do you look?
2. Where do you live?
3. Are you waiting for something?
4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
5. Do you want/have kids?
6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
7. Last shocking news you heard?
8. What was the last thing you drank?
9. Who do you most look like in your family?
10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
11. Where does most of your family live?
12. Where did you grow up?
13. Where do you want to go on vacation?
14. Have you ever had a panic attack?
15. What can’t you wait for?
16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it?
17. Have your parents ever smoked pot?
18. Want someone back in your life?
19. What do you order at the bar?
20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
21. What are your nicknames?
22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
24. If you could go foward in time, how far forward would you go?
25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please consider liking WTIT on Facebook. Click here. Link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!