Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated onWTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!
The artwork is by Picasso.
2. The most expensive bill you paid last month.
3. What’s the last thing you apologized for?
4. If you could do today over, would you change anything?
5. What is the largest TV screen in your house?
6. What did you buy today?
7. I wish I had ____
8. How many photos did you take today?
9. Last thing you wanted and didn’t get.
10. What was the last new thing you tried?
11. Who is your hero?
12. Today I feel really secure knowing ____
13. Whose life did you make a difference in today?
14. What would have made today perfect?
15. Did you thank anybody today?
Bonus: If you were a Muppet, which would you be?
Thanks Bev. Mine will post at midnight. Or maybe five am. Who knows, I just might slam it up before bedtime. Stay tuned! Time to prove I'm not a robot! Reet! reet!
Thanks Bev!! See you in the morning!
Bev, you're doing a great job here. Thank you.
Post a Comment