Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated onWTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!
This set of questions is called "Questions to ask Your Crush" but it seems like a regular old set of questions to me!
1. What do you find hilarious, but most people don’t find funny?
2. What was the best year of your life so far?
3. What’s your favorite thing to do on the Internet?
4. What fad have you held on to even tho it isn’t popular any more?
5. What do you spend most of your time doing?
6. What do you spend way too much money on?
7. What event, large or small, has changed the course of your life most?
8. Who do you have a hard time taking seriously?
9. What do you judge people for most often?
10. What was the most beautiful view you have ever experienced?
11. What is something you read or heard that has stuck with you for a long time?
12. What’s your favorite thing to shop for. Why?
13. What’s the best compliment someone can receive?
14. What’s something people go on and on about and you just can’t stand sitting through?
15. What’s something you can do that most people can’t?
16. When was the last time you tried to look cool and ended in embarrassment?
17. What is the most ridiculous rule you have to follow?
18. What country do you not know the location of, even though you should?
19. What do you have a hard time with but most people find quite easy?
20. What’s the most impressive skill you have?