Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!
We stole this from Phoenix the Blogging Mama , who stole it from Karen, who made up the questions herself.
1. How has your life most benefitted from the Internet? Whether it’s meeting people, cutting business overhead, finding rare collectibles, or simply sharing funny cat pictures, share how the web has made life easier.
2. How do you deal with negative comments on your blog?
3. There’s never enough time, is there? What would you do with an extra three hours today?
4. The getaway car is waiting outside – where is it taking you?
5. Who was your "arch enemy" in high school? Do you have any enemies today?
6. You’re giving the keynote address to the graduating seniors of a high school today. What’s your advice to them?
7. Thinking of words of wisdom: What's the worst advice you've ever received?
8. Tell us about the best summer vacation you EVER had.
9. What do you have to have with you when you travel? Why?
10. Would you accept $1,000,000 tax free, if it meant you had to leave the country and never come back?
11. Do you believe the world will be a better, or worse, place 100 years from now?
12. Do you expect to buy a new winter coat this year?
13. If you could spend one year in perfect happiness but afterward would remember nothing of the experience, would you do so?