Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on the WTIT Blog with Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!
This is from a questionnaire called "Tea and Q&A" that I found on SwapBot
2. How would you spend $1MM (you have to spend every penny!)
3. Yellow light - speed up or slow down??
4. What was the last movie you saw and what did you like/dislike about it?
5. If a movie was made about you, who would portray you in that movie?
6. What is the strangest thing you've eaten and what did it taste like?
7. What color is your bathroom?
8. If you could vacation anywhere in the world RIGHT NOW, where would it be and why?
9. What is your least favorite thing to cook?
10. What is the dish you make that your family rolls their eyes at?
11. What are three things on your bucket list?
12. How many skeins of yarn do you think you are currently hoarding?
13. Today is my birthday. What virtual gift are you going to give me?
14. What is your favorite candy?
15. What is your favorite time of the day and why?
16. If you could call in sick for a day, what would you do with the time?
17. How much did your last crafting run cost you?
18. Can you play a musical instrument and if so, which one?
19. What is your least favorite craft that you still do? Why?
20. If you could have any job for just one day, what would it be and what would you do?