August 11, 2018

Blazing Stars


Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud)  Cheers to all of us thieves!




Stolen from See the Stars Ablaze


1 - You’re in a tattoo parlor about to get inked. What are you getting done?
2 - If you could be any character, from any literary work, who would you choose to be?
3 - You’re given $10,000…under one condition: you cannot keep the money for yourself. Who would you give it to?
4 - If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
5 - If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
6 - You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
7 - What is the first curse word that comes to mind?
8 - Would you rather be stranded on a desert island with someone you love for ten years or someone you hate for a month? Explain why.
9 - 5 things within touching distance:
10 - What are you supposed to be doing right now?
11 - Currently wanting to see anyone?
12 - Would you go against your moral code for money?
13 - What’s more important to you: strength of the body or strength of the mind?
14 - How important you think education is?
15 - If you were the president, what would you do?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bev, that blog is obscene. I thought I should tell you.. Sorry, I found out the hard way because I always check links... I don't blame you, don't get me wrong.. I'm just warning you..

Bev Sykes said...

Thanks. I removed the link.

Terri D said...

Thank you, Bev!!

Lori said...

My answers are posted. Thank-you!!

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

ShannonW said...

Thanks Bev! Happy Sunday everyone.

Annie said...

I have joined in. Thank you so much for making these possible.