Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
This is kind of weird. It's from a set of "Storywise" cards that were made for Alzheimers patients, which they have at the facility where my mother lives.
1. The strangest place you've ever been.
2. Unusual food combinations you enjoy.
3. Your best cure for hiccups.
4. Something you have never done but would like to try.
5. A routine you do every day without fail
6. Something new you've recently learned.
7. Your keenest sense.
8. Whether you prefer cooking or cleaning up.
9. Where were you the last time you saw the sun rise.
10. A recent time you were embarrassed.
11. An everyday sound that delights you.
12. The last conversation you had with a stranger.
Thanks Bev!! Mine will post in the morning!
Great questions. Thanks again.
I did mine too.
Hi! This is my first time visiting. I like your choice of questions. It got me wanting to participate. :-) Thanks for hosting.
What a cool concept! Sometimes, it's a wee bit on the hard side to come up with something new to post on our blogs, but your questions offer a great framework. I found your blog (Didn't know it was missing, did ya?) through Jon, who used a list of your questions for a blog post he did recently. I liked his Q&A so much, I may have to follow suit. Thank you, ma'am!
Count me in as your newest groupie. :)
Post a Comment