Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
Quirky Questions from SwapBot
2. Did man really go to the moon or was it a publicity stunt?
3. Given the opportunity to change one major aspect of your life (i.e. career, relationship, family) with no guarantee of the outcome, would you take the chance? Why?
4. Does money buy happiness?
5. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
6. What are we going to do when we run out of room to bury the dead?
7. What is your greatest fear? Why? Is it rational or unreasonable?
8. How do you feel about the exploitation of your private data in the digital age? Does it ever cross your mind or are you hyper-aware of the risks?
9. You can be forgiven one debt. What is it? If you don’t have debt, then how did you do it?
10. Hot or cold?
11. What is your favorite thing in the world (aside from family, friends, pets)?
12. You have to give up one of your five senses. Which one would you go without?
13. Do you believe everyone has a doppelgänger?
14. Likewise, does everyone have a soulmate or is it just a matter of proximity and circumstance?
15. Imagine you have a theme song that plays every time you enter a room. What would your song be?