Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
Stolen from Two Drifters
1. What do you think is the greatest television show of all time?
2. Would you rather win a Nobel Prize or an Academy Award?
3. What one food would you banish from this earth if you could?
4. What’s the scariest story you’ve ever heard?
5. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
6. What’s something you’ve done that most people wouldn’t know or guess about you?
7. You’re strapped in a rocket ship about to go to the moon. Are you thrilled? Or terrified?
8. What is the correct way for toilet paper to sit on the roll?
9. Talk about a mistake you made, or something you regret.
10. What would be the best gift I could give you?
11. What makes you feel better when you’re sad or stressed?
12. What is the most romantic movie you’ve ever seen?
13. What is the worst date you’ve ever been on?
14. What is the glue that keeps couples together?
15. What was your first crush.
16. When did your parents talk to you about the birds and the bees?
17. What is your greatest achievement?
18. Were you close to your parents growing up?
19. What was the most life-changing event you’ve ever experienced?
20. Have you ever had a falling out with a friend? What happened?
Thanks!! See you in the morning!
Post a Comment