Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
Stolen from Friday Five
1. What makes it easy to talk to someone?
2. Have you ever had a great conversation with a complete stranger?
3. Do you like to argue?
4. Some people like to talk about things, and some people like to do things. Which are you?
5. Who is easier to talk to – men or women?
6. What is your favorite place?
7. What is your favorite place in your home?
8. Would you most want to live in a city, a suburb or the country?
9. What is special about the town you live in?
10. How much time do you spend in nature?
11. Do you make up a dinner plan for the coming week?
12. Do you make up a grocery shopping list and stick to it when shopping?
13. What is one thing that you always buy, but never write down on a list?
14. Is there anything that you always think you are out of and come home with it to discover you already have a year’s supply on hand?
15. Do you get your groceries delivered?