November 13, 2020

Something different

 
Hi! I'm your host Bev 2 Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This 3 feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal 4 all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise 5 to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and 6 intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves! 

Thanks for the suggestion by Country Dew, I'm going to start posting Sunday Stealing on Friday instead of Saturday, to give everyone more time to answer.
 

 
 
 
 
Something different.  Many (most?) Sunday Stealing people post photos to their web site so I thought I would try something different this week.  The “answers” will all be photos, something you've taken or something you've found somewhere else.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1. Something held together with ribbon, string, or rope.

2. Something related to travel.

3. Someplace people gather

4. Something cold/frozen

5. Something with a hole in it.

6. Something striped

7. An animal.

8. Something cute.

9. A food.

10. Something warm
 

 

7 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Great idea, posting these questions 'early' ... thank you, Bev!
It may be twight time, but will see you tomorrow!

Terri D said...

Thank you!!

Martha said...

Fun! Thanks for hosting Bev :)

Annie said...

Hi Bev, here is the link to Tuesday 4.. new one goes up Sunday evenings. https://tuesdaysplace.blogspot.com/

Sue McPeak said...

Hi Bev...Just found your fun Photo Meme. It's been awhile since my photo blog has been active. This seemed like a perfect place to get back into the swing of photo activity. Thanks for hosting.

ShannonW said...

This was fun!

Anonymous said...

Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this WhatsApp +19492293867 , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him because i have no other choice and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks to Dr Prince. His email: princemagicspell@yahoo.com or WhatsApp +19492293867