December 31, 2021

The End of the Year




 
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!



I don't remember where
I found these questions

 

 

 

1. Something that made you cry this year?

2. Something you want to do again next year?

3. Talk about a new friend you made this year

4. How was your birthday this year?

5. Favorite book you read this year?

6. What’s a bad habit you picked up this year?

7. Post a picture from the beginning of the year

8. Post a picture from the end of the year

9. A memorable meal this year?

10. What are you excited about for next year?

11. What’s something you learned this year?

12. What’s something new about your place of residence (room, home, or general location) now vs the start of the year?

13. Favorite place you visited this year?

14. Did you keep any New Year’s Resolutions?

15. Will you make New Year's Resolutions for 2022?


 

 

2 comments:

Terri D said...

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

My last paycheck was πŸ’°$2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging πŸ’°8k for months now and she works about 30 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless.

This is what I do...... π‘Ύπ’˜π’˜.𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑1.π‘ͺπ’π’Ž