April 1, 2022

From Bun Toting Librarian





 
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing.  Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
 


Stolen from bun Toting Librarian
(Thanks, Bud!)


 

 

1.    When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

2.    What shirt are you wearing?

3.    Do you label yourself?

4.    What does your watch look like?

5.    What were you doing at midnight last night?

6.    Last furry thing you touched?

7.    Favourite age you have been so far?

8.    What is your current desktop picture?

9.    If you had to choose between $1,000,000 or to be able to fly what would it be?

10.  The last song you listened to?

11.  What time of day were you born?

12.  Where did you live in 1987?

13.  What do you do when vending machines steal your money?

14.  Would you move for the person you loved?

15.  Name three things that you have on you at all times?

16.  What’s your favourite town/city?

17.  What was the last thing you paid for with cash?

18.  When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?

19.  The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear?

20.  Does anything hurt on your body right now?

 

 


3 comments:

Terri D said...

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

My last paycheck was ��$2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging ��8k for months now and she works about 30 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless.

This is what I do...... ������.��������������1.������

Anonymous said...

My last paycheck was πŸ’°$2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging πŸ’°8k for months now and she works about 30 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless.

This is what I do...... π‘Ύπ’˜π’˜.𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑1.π‘ͺπ’π’Ž