Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
Stolen from From This Side of the Pond
1. Where do you get your news these days?
2. Do you like crab meat? What makes you crabby?
3. Does freedom mean more choices? Have you ever felt there were too many choices? Elaborate.
4. Barbara Millicent Roberts was introduced to the world on March 9, 1959...that's Barbie to most of us. Did you have Barbies as a kid, or did you let your own children play with Barbies? What well known Barbara (living or not) would you most like to meet?
5. What are three things you value most in another person?
6. How would you define “old.” At what age is a person olld?
7. A place you’ve been that’s “old.” Tell us something about your visit there.
8. Something you miss about the “good old days.” When were they?
9. In what way are you a 'chip off the old block'? Or if you'd rather, in what way is your child a 'chip off the old block'?
10. Old fashioned, Old Testament, old timer, same old same old, old glory, good old boy, old wives tale...choose an 'old' phrase that relates to something in your life or the wider world currently and explain.
11. July 5th is National Hawaii Day...have you ever been to Hawaii? Any desire to visit or make a return trip? Pineapple, mango, or guava...what's your pleasure?
12. Last time you were 'thrown in at the deep end'? Explain.
13. Sun, sea, sand, salt...your favorite when it comes to summer?
14. Bury your head in the sand, the sands of time, draw a line in the sand, pound sand, shifting sands...pick one and tell us how the phrase currently relates to your life in some way.
15. On a scale of 1-10 (1 = make your own rules and 10=like a warden), how strict were your parents? If you're a parent where on the scale do you land?