Stolen from Hodgepodge
1. What's something you've recently accomplished solo
2. What's one product you use that never ever fails?
3. Have you found your place in the world? Where is it?
4. Worst movie you ever saw?
5. What's the last fun thing you did?
6. What's your favorite Italian dish?
7. Have you ever been to France? Any desire to visit there, and if so what would site or city would you most want to see?
8. Have you ever been to Disney, any of the parks at all? Are you a Disney superfan or something less than that? They're open right now so tell us, would you go if you had the time/money/a free trip?
9. Your favorite place to go when you want to be quiet as a church mouse? Would those who know you well describe you as more church mouse or perhaps more like mighty mouse?
10. Do you bake your own bread? Last time you had hot out-of-the-oven homemade bread? What's your favorite kind of bread?
11. What's something you might say is 'the greatest thing since sliced bread'?
12. Share with us five little things you're grateful for today. Small blessings. One catch-they all must start with the letter T.
13. Tell us where you were and something about what life was like when you were 20- 21.
14. What's on the menu at your house this week?
15.Something you recently purchased where a coupon was involved? Do you regularly shop with coupons?