November 12, 2022

Swap Bot Questions

Yes, I'm back!  1   



 
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing.  Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!



I don't know what the problem is.  When I post the qustions on here and check the preview, things look fine, but when I post them to the web, there are no questions.  I will work on it this week and hope to have questions posted by next week.

I'm so sorry, everyone.


 

 

 



Post settings Labels No matching suggestions Published on 11/3/22 12:00 PM Permalink Location Options

5 comments:

Terri D said...

Thanks, Bev.

Roger Owen Green said...

Again, the questions are there if you highlight them.

CountryDew said...

You can get the questions from bluecountrymagic.blogspot if you need to . . . just erase my answers when you copy them. Thanks for doing this, Bev.

annie said...

Questions are not there even if I highlight them.

Anonymous said...

I Get paid more than 💰$100 to 💰$700 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily 💰$35000 from this without having online working skills .. Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

OPEN NOW………>>> LiveJob247