April 28, 2023

League




Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves


Stolen from League of 



1. My favorite sources for delicious recipes

2. If I had to repeat a day over & over, how I’d want it to go

3. Who or what has saved my life

4. Something I can never seem to start or finish

5. How my taste in food has changed over the years

6. The last time I cried

7. The best parts of human nature

8. Concepts and ideas that bend my mind

9. What I’m most likely to ask for help with

10. The story behind one of my scars

11. I’ve never said this out loud...

12. Times I’ve been the leader/the one people count on

13. Whenever I see these people, my heart lights up

14. With my financial needs met, here’s how I’d spend my time

15. The people I talk to when I want the truth

 

  

5 comments:

Annie said...

Thank you. Mine will be up tomorrow early

Roger Owen Green said...

Good Sunday morning!

Roger Owen Green said...

Bev- I was on JEOPARDY! No, I haven't heard the podcasts.
I'd love to talk genealogy with you.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're okay, Bev. Miss your blog SO much!

Anonymous said...

Easily work do it for everyone from home in part time and I have received $23K in last 4 weeks by easily online work from home.i work daily easily 3 to 4 hours a day in my spare time. everybody can do this job and makes more income online in part time by just open this link and follow instructions…….
smile AND GOOD LUCK. smile
HERE====)> appjoblive4343.pages.dev