Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves
(I hope I haven't published this before; it feels like I might have)
1. When you tell a story, do you often exaggerate?
2. If a friend were almost always late, would you resent it or simply allow for it?
3. Can you be counted on to be on time?
4. When did you last yell at someone? Why?
5. If you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose?
6. Would you be willing to go to a slaughterhouse and kill a cow? Do you eat meat?
7. Do you feel ill at ease going alone to either diner or a movie? What about going on a vacation by yourself?
8. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
9. Would you rather play a game with someone more or less talented than you?
10. Is there something you've dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?
11. If you were at a friend's house for Thanksgiving dinner and found a dead cockroach in your salad, what would you do?
12. Would you accept $10,000 to shave your head and continue your normal activities sans hat or wig without explaining the reason for your haircut?
13. If you were able to wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, would you do so? Whom would you pick?
14. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
15. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?