September 1, 2023

Sunday Stealing - Storyworth

 



Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.





Stolen from Storyworth


    1. Did you ever have a commercial you really liked?
    2. How did you learn to ride a bicycle?
    3.How did you celebrate your 21st birthday?
    4. What fascinated you as a child?
    5. What was one of your favorite playground games?
    6. What things matter most to you in life?
    7. If you had to go back in time and start a brand new career, what would it be?
    8. What do people get wrong about you?
    9. Do you believe that people can change? Why or why not?
    10. What is some of the best advice your mother ever gave you?
    11. If you could see into the future, what would you want to find out?
    12. How has your life turned out differently than you imagined it would?
    13. What is the longest project you have ever worked on?
    14. What have been some of your favorite restaurants through the years?
    15. What is one of the best shows you've ever been to?
   

  

4 comments:

Terri D said...

Thanks so much!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Karen Paul said...

Your blog is so beautiful, I have been so busy lately about life but let me share with you all about my health life experience with the great herbal traditional doctor that saved the life of mine and my dear husband.I was suffering from a deadly disease herpes and diabetes and i went through alot trying to get better each everyday of my life until I came across a testimony on blogs someone telling good about Dr Jekawo, a traditional herbal doctor that cure all kind of disease such as: herpes,diabetes,cancer,hpv,lupus,degenerative disease also bring back ex, and other spiritual consultations, I contacted him via drjekawo@gmail.com then he pepared the herbal medicines and send to me which takes 21 days treatment that cured my diabetes and herpes completely,I'm so grateful with the help he rendered to me therefore I promised to share his great works.Thank you and I hope this could save someone else out there.
Karen Paul
South Carolina.