October 20, 2023

Sunday Stealing - LEP

 



Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.





Stolen from League of  Extraordinary PenPals 


1. October reading & writing goals and plans
2. Something I did that totally paid off
3. I want to see this make a comeback
4. Generational traits I really value
5. Changes I’d like to see in my daily environment
6. Favorite soup dishes
7. Start with the best part, or save the best for last
8. The most chaotic part of my daily life
9. If I could only eat 10 things, I’d pick
10. What Autumn feels like where I live
11. The teacher who would be most proud of me
12. My go to Halloween snacks & treats 
13. 10 ways my life is great right now
14. A perfect day indoors looks like…
15. Pumpkin spice…


  

3 comments:

Annie said...

Thank you!!

**Syl said...

Thanks.
Had to think about a few questions.

Have a nice week!

Karen Paul said...

Your blog is so beautiful, I have been so busy lately about life but let me share with you all about my health life experience with the great herbal traditional doctor that saved the life of mine and my dear husband.I was suffering from a deadly disease herpes and diabetes and i went through alot trying to get better each everyday of my life until I came across a testimony on blogs someone telling good about Dr Jekawo, a traditional herbal doctor that cure all kind of disease such as: herpes,diabetes,cancer,hpv,lupus,degenerative disease also bring back ex, and other spiritual consultations, I contacted him via drjekawo@gmail.com then he pepared the herbal medicines and send to me which takes 21 days treatment that cured my diabetes and herpes completely,I'm so grateful with the help he rendered to me therefore I promised to share his great works.Thank you and I hope this could save someone else out there.
Karen Paul
South Carolina.