Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find both traditional and unique memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to either make it more relevant to our global players, or make it less repetitive.
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Kat (It was Kat who named this meme: The Hardest Meme Ever.), at 3 Bedroom Bungalow. She explains that Jim over at Irregularly Periodic Ruminations tagged her for it. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. But that is as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
2. What is the bravest thing that you feel you've ever done emotionally?
3. What one talent do you wish you had that you don't?
4. If you had that talent what would you be doing with it?
5. We all have our reasons for blogging but what would be your ultimate goal for your blog or as a blogger?
6. What advice would you give a new blogger?
7. Who are you three favorite blogs to visit (Yes, you can have ties and name more than three.)
8. You can trade lives with any one person for a month. Who would it be and why?
9. There's a fire and your family is safe but you have the chance to save any one item from your house. What would it be and why?
10. You have the chance to go back in time and warn yourself before making a bad choice. What choice would it be and what would you tell yourself?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!