Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find both traditional and unique memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to either make it more relevant to our global players, or make it less repetitive.
Today we ripped off TWO memes and made them one! The first five questions are stolen from blogger Emily Rosenbaum at Wheels on a Bus. She explains she grabbed it from Lola's blog, and since Lola "is the sassiest of mamas" Emily titled the meme as The Sassiest Meme. So that's the story of today's title.
The final five questions were ripped from Midlife Mama from the blog Midlife Musings. She stole it from her "dear friend" over at Midlife Slices where it was originally written. So, it is almost a virgin meme. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Sassy Meme
1. If you could say anything you wanted to say to George Bush, what would you say?
2. If you had to be the mother of Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan, who would you choose and why?
3. You get to be Queen for a day. The kids are all taken care of, and you can spend as much money as you want. What do you do all day?
4. Is there a song that brings tears to your eyes every time you hear it? If so, which one?
5. A fairy taps you on the shoulder and tells you that you can either have a perfect face or a perfect body for the rest of your life. Which do you choose?
6. If you could live any place in the world and money was no object, where would you live and why?
7. What is your biggest regret in life?
8. If you could go back and visit one person in your life who is now dead, and ask one question, what would that question be and why would you ask it?
9. If you had the choice to age forward (like we are now) or aging backwards (think Benjamin Buttons) which would you choose and why?
10. What will the epitaph on your headstone say?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!