Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Nik Dirga at the blog Spatula Forum. Nik is an American journalist who now lives in New Zealand with his kiwi wife and son. He does not say where he found the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Final Week of 2009 Meme
1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
3. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Where did most of your money go?
13. What song will always remind you of 2009?
14. What do you wish you'd done more of?
15. What do you wish you'd done less of?
16. What was your favourite TV program?
17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
18. What was the best book you read?
19. What was your greatest musical discovery?
20. What was your favorite film of this year?
21. What did you do on your birthday?
22. What kept you sane?
23. Who did you miss?
24. Who was the best new person you met?
25. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!